Friday, November 2, 2012

As promised, and ANOTHER CHALLENGE!!!

Let's see how well I stick with it :P. Lol, well, anyway, I'm at starbucks to get some stuff done, I've got one out of probably a million finished, lol.

So, remember when I told you guys I'd be sharing my costume with you?

I totally camwhored this morning. Let's see how many of my pics make the cut, though. lol.

Hahaha, NOT my costume for halloween. (I've lost one of those socks...:(  )

Aah that's more like it, lol. 
So, my costume was nerdy pigtails (I tried to muss 'em up all nerdy like), those glasses, my bf put "tape" in the middle of them at my request. That polo is super comfy, I normally use it to sleep in, lol. There's a "0" on the back, and a li'l skull emblem thingy on the front by my camhand. It was gifted to me by a  room mate. Those studded 'spendy's were thrifted, as were the pants (minus a hole...one of my friends put that there...douchebag...) and you can't see it, but I got those nikes I'm wearing at plato's closet, new still with tags and shit on them for only 20 bucks. they feel like HEAVEN 'cuz they're basically all satiny cloth shit, like, WONDERFULLLL. Not a good idea to wear on a rainy day though. That's another blog, lol. Anyway, I hadda wear black leggings under the pants for the hole and cold n...shiz. But the pants brand is mossimo (funny story, I got them for like two or something, and found a buck in them...weird), I didn't have a tie or anything, so that didn't happen. Bu there ya go, my nerd 'fit for the ween of hallows. Oh, and the skull ring that was on my hand in the schoolgirl pic. I wear that thing almost religiously.

So, now I get to tell you lot about this other challenge I'm doing. It's on tumblr, and I'll link to it, later. It's called "No excuses november". Much better than no shave november, which I refuse to participate in. (lol, that's only for boys, anyway).

So, anysnooch, along with not cutting my hair at all 'til march (which reminds me that I have to get home in time to henna my hair again (yes, I'm going through that terrible messy process again..I can't believe myself...) I like how soft it makes my hair feel. I'll be doing these workouts every day in addition to jumping rope. I"m going to increase each week by another five minutes so I"m eventually doing 20 minutes a day. I like to jump rope, but I've been neglecting it 'cuz "I have no where to jump in the house!!!!" psych, there are three hard surfaces, but the kitchen is the most convenient. so, yeah. or I can jump on carpet, idk. anyway, no excuses, it's november and I'm jumping dammit!

kk, I think that's about all.

'til later, 'folks.

psyche, forgot to link the challenge....

http://piecesinprogress.tumblr.com/post/34740559645/this-is-a-month-for-no-excuses-just-hard-work

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages