Friday, November 16, 2012

Wrong order, lol...


I made my first video yesterday, about how I made onigiri (successfully) for the first time, but I’m still not sure I want to put it up online, first of all: The lighting still wasn’t enough (I might be able to take care of that before it goes up, like, edit it on my lappy), but then I got all exasperated ‘cuz on the second try, I actually got my onigiri on the camera 



Looks nummy, huh? 
Huh, that is a bit bright though.


(I misjudged how far I needed to aim it the first time)…there was a somewhat awkward delay where I have to start talking about seaweed, so I think I’m just going to try and make vids of other things first, and also…I’m going to use makeup, ‘cuz I didn’t have any on today, lol. All day long, which isn’t terribly unusual for me, but I like putting makeup on.

Anyway, I don’t know what I’m going to vlog about first, but now that I know my camera’s quality doesn’t suck the ass of majorness, I can confidently say that I don’t need to go out and buy a special one just for vlogging.



Eh…That’s about it for now, I guess. I’m just trying to transfer the pics from my camera to my computer. Last I checked, there were like four more minutes of transferring left…started with eight, but it might be over.  I just deleted like 200 pics. There were far the hell too many.
So, back to vlogging: I know everyone starts somewhere, and I’ve wanted some of my blogs to be vlogs, (don’t worry, I won’t make you sit through what you’ve already read), and I thought a reaction vid would be great, ‘cuz I swear, me on the internet…I always find things that make my face look funny. Like I was looking at someone I’m subscribed to’s feed (about to see their uploads, ‘cuz I hadn’t watched in a while), and instead I saw the “bands make Minnie mouse twerk” vid…
Nuff said.

But then I think, maybe I shouldn’t vlog until I know what I want to vlog about, right? I’ve found people’s vlogs where they thought “Ooh, I”ll start vlogging on the tube of you, and all will be grand”, so I check out their vid, and find it’s the only one they’ve uploaded in half a year. …Among the things I find to be not cool; that definitely is. I mean, at least they gave it a shot, but I'm just saying -  I don’t want to be one of those. 

I also know that once you upload something, you’re not getting it back, so you have to make sure that you aren’t going to say -or do - anything you might eventually regret. That’s for anywhere in the internet, but especially vlogs because once people see it come out of your mouth, well, you already know.

There’s so much to consider, and yeah, I want to do it, ‘cuz I think it’d be fn, but…oh, I just have to go ahead and do it is all. But first, I want to have a solid idea of what I’m going to be uploading. Lots of people do makeup, makeup is nice. Others cook. I enjoy cooking. Others just talk. I like to talk. And vlogs are perfect, because unless there’s someone with you, it’s unlikely that you’ll get interrupted.
I’m gonna stop rambling now…
Kbye  ^________________________________________________________^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages