Monday, November 26, 2012

Hey, lovies

I know it's been a while since my last post, so here's a mini update. Really nothing significant as I'm posting from my phone lol.
Do you know what awesome feels like?
I do. Clarified hair. I love clarifying shampoo.
Wanna know what awful feels like?
Clarifying your hair a second time just to be sure. My hair was so stiff!!
Then I conditioned it, and all was well.

When I get a paddle brush, I'll try a no heat method of drying my hair. I'll let you know how that goes once I do it.
I know I still have a cleanser to review for you lot. Also, I found this skin milk stuff in my med cabinet, I'll try it again for you all and see how it feels. I remember loving the smell of it.

Work has been keeping me busy, but that's good, because the deli hasn't. More about that later, though.
Kk that's all for now lovies, have a splendiffy week. Til next time :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages