Thursday, November 1, 2012

The worst ever substitute for a moonpie

that ever did exist.

Hi, guys. on my FB I told you that I'd be doing a reviw of the most god-awful piece of satan to ever cross my poor lips and stain my palate with it's cursed foulness. ...K, I didn't use that many words, but that's how awful it tasted.

Do any of you know the brand Russel Stover? Of course you do, if you celebrate easter or love chocolate...well, maybe not the second one, but Russel Stover and Cadbury are two of the biggest holiday chocolatiers I can think of. Well, let's get on with it, shall we?

Well, first, just a pic of my costume (more of it later, I promise, lol...)
I'm a nerdy accountant! (well, you can see how tomorrow...)

Anysnooch, back to the rotten evil of death. 

Well...it's kind of like a s'more, after I took a bite...
I tasted it first (bad me), and then I htought...maybe this just needs to be heated up to taste decent...What resulted was the foulest smell to ever exit my poor microwave and a melty pile of nasty goop...I was dismayed.

That's what it was supposed to look like. 

How did I end up with this halloween trick disguised as a treat, you ask? I'll tell you. 

as I left downtown, I hopped the bus that was supposed to be my ride home. Somewhere along the way, I realized that I was on the wrong one and had to stay on until the end of the line. I was informed that my proper bus would be there in fifteen minutes, so I decided to check out the walgreens in that area, as it was literally right around the corner. 

So I go in searching for a moon pie, and stumble upon this. I will tell you now that I had a suspicion in the beginning that I had a bad experience with the Russel Stover brand, but decided that it was probably an isolated event, and after so many years, it could not possibly still taste that bad. 

Was I ever mistaken. As you can tell through the entirety of my post, my suspicion was legitimate, and I now know that I will never be laying a finger on anything of that brand. There's something in their chocolate (and marshmallow, I guess...) that I find...repellant. Needless to say, I didn't finish this "s'more"... and opted for one that even without chocolate tasted 10x better than this name brand P.O.C... I just took a graham cracker from the freezer (I'm fond of freezing things...) and four marshmallows that I already had (also frozen). I popped them in the microwave, and there was my delicious treat. I do admit that it's better in the oven, but I wanted something tasty and quick! lol. 

Anyway, that was how I ended up with that. 

Now, I have to figure out why I'm always light headed around now. I'm feeling better though. Also, I had a speech today, and it went very well. I've been nervous for geez, maybe a month now? But I finally went, and it was awesome. Well...I was nervous, of course, but my classmates were supportive. ^_____^ kk, tafn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages