Thursday, November 15, 2012

I henna'd my hair ^_^

but you'll have to excuse my messy hair pics, lol.




         Well, editing went terribly…I was fiddling around and…pressed the wrong button…well, no matter. It’s not like I planned on uploading those vids, anyway.
What I do have for you is this: results from my henna-ing project.
It didn’t turn out exactly the same ‘cuz since I followed the directions and didn’t make it a watery mess, I instead made it a gloopy mess, and didn’t’ get every area of my hair covered, and it’s kind of hard to tell when both your hands and hair are messed up with henna.
So here’s me bef ore the project:  
So that’s me before I did anything to it, my bangs wouldn’t stay down, so…that’s why, lol.

Lies, that’s the henna I used. Probably not the best, but it didn’t make me go bald, either. (This is the second time I've used it, too. 
That’s the henna all mixed up like they said it should be – in a paste.



I really like piggy tails – oh, see count chocula in the background?

Nvm my cleavage...

You can’t tell too well in this pic, but parts of my hair are still just dark brown, so it kind of looks like I’ve got highlights.
Next time, I’m just doing it the messy way again…And a proper oil treatment. I love doing oil treatments.
For a couple days after this, I was looking for my coconut oil – which I usually use for this, and forgot I put it in the fridge ‘til I found it there this morning. I use this organic one, you can get it at whole foods. I just happened to be in my old neighborhood for a while, and stopped in at tjmaxx, where they were having a sale on it. I had to buy the last two there. :P. 

Welp, that's all for now, New post tomorrow, but it'll be rambly, I can tell you that now. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages