Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Hey guys, WIW and pool pics

Well, for my weigh in and %check wednesday,

I've had no weight gain, but no % change, either. I won't get discouraged though, lifestyle changes take a while to actually happen, but I think I'll try and up my exercises, because I keep seeing cool ones on different sites, tumblr, and youtube among them that I think I should try.

(what I really want though, is some weights, not barbie ones, either.) My family used to have a real weights set before we got all nomadic again...Seriously, we move too much. Probably habit, though, 'cuz I used to be an army brat, so we were always moving anyway.

So, anysnooch, thought I'd show you guys the pool pics, I only took a couple 'cuz right after I took them, I hopped in, too. In these pics, I was still wearing pants, I just had them rolled up, lol. (they were loose pantalones.

And Aiden really can't see without his glasses, so, that hsould explain that, as well. Next time, though, (I'll probably need to swim again on saturday), I'll get pics of our pool and sauna.
 I was doing leg lifts and he was my weights!

the water looks really blue, huh? But after a while, we had to go heat up/dry off in the sauna. It was so pleasant!

This is from whenI went to drop some documents off at the uni. I went to my old neighborhood after 'cuz I wanted to try the recipe that failed...you guys remember the one. But look! I found the holy grail of MAMA Ramen!!!!! I got a couple packs, but there was no ducky flavor!!! :(

I tried to put this pic on fitocracy after I made the black rice, chicken and kimchi meal. It was DEEEELICIOUS!!! But now I seriously need more of my kimchi. You wouldn't believe how fast I go through that stuff!!! It's so sad...really sad... I can't help it though, I really can't. Did I mention it's healthy? But you wouldn't believe how many calories are in the black rice. Even though nutrient-wise, it's even better for you than brown, well...minimally, but to me, it tastes better. It's chewier, anyway. 

So tonight, now that I have sticky rice, I"m going to soak the black rice, use some of that water to cook my sticky rice, and make chicken rice balls, 'cuz that'd be freaking awesome. Come to school with purple rice. Not like anyone'd see it, but that doesn't matter. I'll just smile to myself about how awesome it is, lol. ^___^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages